Thursday, April 8, 2010

Out of touch for a few days....

I know I don't post much personal stuff on this blog- mostly because when it comes to anything other than sharing cute pictures of my daughter and perhaps some journaling on my scrapbook pages, I'm a pretty private person. It's just in the way I was brought up :)

Right now I'm dealing with some (fairly minor) health issues, but they've got me all out of sorts and feeling blah. I found out today that I have to go in tomorrow to have some outpatient surgery, and that I'm going to be groggy and in a little pain over the next few days- so I won't be online until I'm feeling a bit better. Chatting with my friends and fans is what keeps me from feeling too homesick or disconnected- and I'm finding that I'll definitely miss you all :)

Mostly right now though- I'm feeling a little scared about tomorrow, I know it's going to be minor- and I also know I'll feel loads better and back to my goofy self soon because of it... but I can't chill out to get any sleep right now because I can't stop thinking and worrying. So if you have time tomorrow, or find you're missing your daily does of chaos and mayhem, say a little prayer for me to be calm and for everything to go as planned- or just think of The Geek and smile, that would also be good.

I'll be back soon with my mojo in full force. In the meantime I've bought a couple pretty templates and kits to keep me occupied if I feel up to scrapping- I have a pile of books, my sketchbooks and pens, and a stack of chick flicks to keep me occupied while I spend some downtime recovering. I shall be quite lonely without you all to keep me smiling...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It will be over before you know it! I hope you get to see some good movies!

mellowbutterfly said...

Sending you a great big geeky hug! Hope everything goes well tomorrow SMOOCH!

Post a Comment