Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday Theory

A few years ago when I first ventured into DigiScrapping- if you had told me that I'd meet some of the most amazing, creative, fun, sweet, and wacky people I'd ever met in my life, I might have laughed at you.

If you had told me I'd be designing some of the fun things I was scrapping with, I'd have laughed even harder- perhaps shot milk out of my nose. (attractive, no?)

Here I am, sitting at the beginning of my design career, full of all these lovely possibilities- and sometimes, just sometimes- I feel like the world just might be my oyster. I still can't believe that I'm here, in this amazing store, surrounded by this fabulous Creative Team, and by all you wonderful Geek Fans. I'm just feeling thankful, and slightly amazed tonight at where I've landed. I can't help but wonder where I'm going... but I do know I'm glad that all you wonderful wacky people are along for the ride with me.

Life is full of crazy impossibilities, and all we can do is sit back and hold on tight! That's my Thursday Theory anyway....

0 comments:

Post a Comment