Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Falling for it All

A new goodie from Allison Pennington- and I am so so digging it! I've always been an avid collector of old costume jewelry- especially those lovely victorian pieces, and I feel like I totally got a treasure trove with this kit. It's HUGE! Tons of papers and elements- and all of them just gorgeous. It's technically a pretty fall kit- and there are some pretty fall elements in there, but honestly it's more versatile than that. I actually wound up using none of the fall pieces as you'll see below- but the more I use it, the more I'm sure I'll be using those gorgeous little leaves and pine cones :) You can grab Falling for it All at Polka Dot Plum today on sale! Also- if you buy the kit, you get the gorgeous alpha free- you don't need much more incentive than that, do you? :) Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment