Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm Twisted

I so love it when 2 teams I create for do a collab together- it saves me time *wink*. But seriously- this turned out SO cool! Allison Pennington and Lauren and Amy from Polka Dot Plum Designs released this yesterday! I love that it's not one of the cutesy Halloween kits (not that I don't enjoy those) but this one would be awesome for scrapping a horror movie night, or a haunted house, or anything fun scary! As you can see below, it's totally capable of being scrapped into something cute (as it doesn't get much cuter than WeeKat) but this kit is just totally rockin'!

You can grab Twisted at Polkadotplum!! Give in to the evil temptation... lol

1 comments:

Mommy said...

omg I lOVE it! Those colors are great! Still havn't figured out this big scrapping thing yet :( But I love to see what you do :)

Post a Comment