Sunday, September 20, 2009

My new favorite kit!

Last week I got an awesome invitation from Amy and Lauren from Polka Dot Plum Designs (as differs from the store- they own the store Polka Dot Plum- which uses their name- but they still design as Polka Dot Plum Designs, confusing but true!) to be on their Creative Team! I had a blast getting to goof off with them and the rest of the PDP designers Opening Week, and of course I had to say yes to that invitation! Luckily for me, it's a very laid back creative team (which as my creative team roster fills up yet again after I just pared it down- is a good thing! LOL) I just seem to keep getting offers I can't refuse!)


So I got to work with Sweet Little Claire- and I love this kit so SO much! It's absolutely my new favorite kit, most especially for my personal scrapbook pictures (as opposed to things I create solely for CT work- I tend to not show off too many of our very personal page) I had to share this one I did today though- Kat feeding the ducks at the park where her Grandpa is a policeman :) She had so much fun, and I had so much fun scrapping this and playing with this awesome kit that I just had to share! 2 of my favorite recent LO's are from this kit- if you're smart, you'll grab it and play with it too!
Feeding the Ducks
Made using- Sweet Little Claire by Polka Dot Plum Designers
Also made using Folded Corners Vol. 8 by Karah Fredericks
Font is Batik Regular

0 comments:

Post a Comment