Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Geek News- October

So a few pieces of news in Geek Land-

Michelle Batton has graciously let me stick around after my guest spot this month as a member of her Full Time CT- the girls over there are so fun, and Michelle is just a blast- the fact that her designs are tre cool is just an added bonus, I definitely am jazzed to be sticking around!

My stint as a guest CT for Amanda Carlson is over, and I want to thank her for having me for the month! Her stuff is so very fun, and I really enjoyed getting to work with it!

In October I'll be guesting with Brandy Designs (who I'll be doing a collab kit with sometime in the nearish future), The Design Girl, and Totally Twisted Scraps.

On a personal note- we are in the process of buying our first home (yay!) but that also means that I'll have less time to keep up with everything around here for a little while, we don't have an exact move date yet, but I'll likely go for a few days without internet access once the loan closes and the actual moving and packing process begins. I'm going to keep up with my commitment of a freebie every Tuesday, hopefully I won't miss one, but if I do, I'll be sure to make it up to you!

Also- I'm also joining Allison Pennington Designs CT- here are a few LO's I did with her fantabulous goodies, and if you haven't checked her out yet, you're going to want to! Just check out some of this awesome stuff!

This LO was done with Allison's 'Tweet' kit- I just love how soft and pretty this turned out!

(The ellies from this LO are actually from one of Amy Sumrall's retired kits 'Today and Everyday' the cool argyle paper is from Allison Pennington)

And here are just a few previews of Allison's awesome stuff for sale over at Polka Dot Plum!


0 comments:

Post a Comment