Friday, September 11, 2009

Geek Chic-ology

Ikea Goddess did this, and it was so cute, I decided to keep the chain going :) Your turn!

***********FOODOLOGY***************

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch... mmmmm

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Probably Olive Garden- I always get yummy stuff there!

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Mashed Potatoes :)

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Mushrooms and Bacon

What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter and Lemon Curd

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
2, but we only use 1

What color is your cellphone?
Black, but I used to have a bubble gum pink one (it was the current free phone lol)

Do you have an iPod?
Yes! A purple one :)

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right Handed, I'm hopeless with my left

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
My tonsils

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Hmmm, well it's usually numerous items that become heavy when they're all lifted at once: Baby, Diaper Bag, Purse, Groceries, and Sippy Cup- all Balanced on one arm while trying to unlock the door :)

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A few times- my head seemed to be a magnet for heavy objects as a kid

************BULLOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
It would be hard to resist finding out, but honestly no- I'm such an obsessive worrier that the rest of my life would be spent worrying and obsessing about that day

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Princess Consuela BananaHammock (heehee)

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
Oh yeah, would I like it? no- but I'd like 1000 dollars a lot!

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
Fall

Holiday?
Halloween

Day of the week?
Monday- Tim's off work, it's my only sleep in day of the week, and generally I get a break around the house!

Month?
October :)

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
My family and friends back home

Mood?
Excited to go to my friend's birthday part at the Renaissance Faire tomorrow, and get my drink on :)

What are you listening to?
My husband answering my daughter's endless "Dat?" questions :) awww

Current worry?
Money money money... and random pitbulls wandering through my yard

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning
To my daughter's room, and got a delighted smile and a squeal of "Mama!"

What’s the last movie you saw?
26 Dresses on TV- for the 3rd time, and I still like it

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
4-5

Last time you had a run-in with the cops
Everytime I see my Father in Law? (he's a cop LOL)

Last person you talked to?
Tim

Last person you hugged?
WeeKat (aka The Geeklet)

Do you always answer your phone?
Usually, not many people call me, and those that do I generally want to talk to

It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
I don't text :)

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Purple, ala Liz Taylor

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic
Cherry Limeade- mmmmm

Do you own a digital camera?
Yes, and it goes everywhere with me :)

Have you ever had a pet fish?
When I was little, didn't care for cleaning the aquarium so I never got more

Favorite Christmas song(s)
Santa Baby

What’s on your wish list for your birthday
A Wacom Bamboo Fun Small (graphics tablet) or an External Hard Drive

Can you do push ups?
No way jose :)

Can you do a split?
I used to be able to. I'm still pretty flexible actually, just can't do a split- intentionally anyway- sometimes I slip

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited- I can't wait to see the person Kat grows up to be!

Do you have any saved texts?
No texting :)

Have you ever been in a car accident?
A few minor fender benders, but no major ones (thankfully)

Do you have an accent?
Depends on who you ask :) I've been informed by my husband that I have a distinct 'East Coast' accent compared to the Michiganders here- but when I'm sleepy or tired (or drunk lol) the southern comes out and I start twanging and ya'lling people

What is the last movie to make you cry?
PS I Love You

Plans tonight?
Scrapping a little, working on my friend Karen's birthday gift

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes, more than once, it's not a fun place to be

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Nothing at all

Have you ever been given roses?
Yes, quite a few times, I prefer daisies

Met someone who changed your life?
Lots and lots of people- my life is always changing

How will you bring in the New Year?
No clue, since Kat's still little we'll probably spend it quietly at home

What song represents you?
Video- India Arie

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Absolutely! I'd love to time travel

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Ears are pierced and I have one small (very mysterious) tattoo :)

Does anyone love you?
Luckily- lots of people!

Would you be a pirate?
Do a Pirate or be a pirate? LOLOLOL

What songs do you sing in the shower?’
Honestly? Today it was Elmo's World....

Ever had someone sing to you?
Actually yes, it was crazy romantic... and my husband still sings to me all the time :) even of the songs are silly!

Do you like to cuddle?
Yes please!

Have you held hands with anyone today?
I held Kat's hand while she walked around our yard

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Kat (of course!)

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Mostly old, but a few good new ones!

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
No! Pulp is the debbil!

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
Oh my- ummm... one thing? That's hard- I get teased a lot- probably for my OCD planning behaviors...

0 comments:

Post a Comment